Greetings Keeper of Time,
- Mercury is just climbing into visibility, still very low on the horizon at dawn (the best seeing for Mercury will be closer to Feb 6th).
- Venus is the brightest shiner above the eastern horizon, currently found at the crossing place of the Milky Way and the path of the planets toward the center of our galaxy.
- Higher up and further toward the south, Saturn is still dancing with Antares, the red heart of the Scorpion (Dude, that’s not Mars!).
- Higher up and still further to the south, reddish Mars is approaching the infamous archway of Zubenelgenubi and Zubeneschemali (you know), the pincher claws of the Scorpion, and also the scales of Libra.
- Lastly, Jupiter is heading toward the west at the pre-dawn hour, following in the pawprint tracks of the back legs of the Lion.
Hear so much more of what’s happening these days in my Moon 7 Audio Calendar Podcast.
Happy Hands On Attuning,
(January through December) Week-At-A-Glance
still a few available
Devotion (Jupiter, Venus, Moon and Neptune) in Royal Velvet Lavender