Finding Our Selves through Remembering Our Ancestors
Wednesdays, Jan 10th through Feb 21st, 2018
6–7:30pm (pacific time)
Online Course with Recorded Zoom Videoconferences
Connecting with and getting to know our ancestors is keeping time!
We are made of our ancestors, their physicality and their experiences, their places and times, their hopes and fears…
For us to be at home in our bodies and lives,
to be able to live consciously here in a multi-dimensional universe,
to have a sense of connection and continuity that can foster respect,
we must know our ancestry.
And, I suspect, no little portion of the lack of respect for land and peoples exhibited by us in our culture comes from our lack of actual connection with or memory of our own lands and peoples…
In this Course, you will:
- Build Your Family Tree in Ancestry.com
- Explore People and Place Name Etymologies
- Gather and Craft Stories
- Learn of DNA Tools for Connecting with Cousins and Deep History
- Notice Psychic and Synchronistic Connections and Conversations
- Become More Rooted in this Human Experience
This course is for you if you are ready to embark upon a grand adventure into knowing who and what you’re made of!
$120 with a 2-pay option
I hope to be ancestral deep diving with you soon!